Saturday Dec. 5
Chacon's of Georgetown will be the first stop and Registration Point in the First Annual Georgetown Kringle Krawl
Chacon's Offers A Relaxed Dining Experience For All!
Every table boasts an incredible view of the beautiful salt marsh and open waters of scenic Winyah Bay.
- Main Dining Room
- Outdoor Deck
- Casual Sunroom and Bar Area- Perfect for Groups
- Intimate Chef's Table
- Community Table (Seats up to 14)
- Live Music Friday- Sunday Evenings
- Boater Friendly - Free dockage at adjoining Marina
- Family Friendly - Something for All Ages!
- Walking distance to/from Hampton Inn & Quality Inn
- Most scenic views in Georgetown
Whether you are visiting the area looking for some freshly caught Lowcountry seafood, a local seeking to satisfy that serious craving for our weekly prime rib, or a busy parent looking for a great restaurant with a variety of offerings that will be able to feed a hungry family after a baseball game, Chacon's is the place with a taste that will satisfy you again and again!
We look forward to serving you!
Monday thru Thursday From 4-6 PM
$1 OFF Domestic Beers and Well Liquors